Is your cat lazy? Do they badly behave? If you’ve answered yes, they are likely unhappy and bored. Your cat needs something in their life to make it exciting, to inspire the curious and playful side to show. Feeding time is a great way to improve these issues, it should be an enjoyable activity because like humans, cats like to eat. The only difference between humans and cats is that cats are natural predators and being kept as pets has changed their ways. They no longer need to hunt for their food because it is provided for them daily by humans. For the majority of cats, the desire to hunt isn’t there anymore.
An interactive cat feeder can change this; designed specifically to suit their natural hunting skills. It makes the cat use their brain to figure out how to get food out of the feeder whilst making it an exciting game for them. Most feeders will have a puzzle; this is used to stimulate the cat’s mind. By making it more difficult for them to access their food, it encourages them to eat smaller amounts instead of eating large amounts in one go.
The Catch Interactive Feeder is a great way to prolong the feeding process, whilst encouraging your pet’s natural instincts to come out. The idea of the puzzle is that the spikes look like grass. When the animal is trying to get its food out it represents them foraging in the grass. The product is a great way for the animal’s inner hunter to show. With the rubber spikes being used to prevent them from being able to eat the food straight away, the animal must use its nose or paw to move the pieces of food around the maze to a place where they can retrieve it. It is a brilliant product for those pets who feed too quickly, the feeder slows the eating process up to five times the usual amount. By prolonging the process, it prevents any excessive eating risks from occurring. It doesn’t cause them any stress because they are active, happy and slowly being fed.
- REVOLUTIONARY way to turn a cat’'s meal into a challenging, time-consuming game
- ALLEVIATES BOREDOM and results in a happier, healthier cat
- STIMULATES a cat's natural instinct and helps turn feed-time into an inspiring hunting game
- SLOWING DOWN EATING is important for overweight cats or those prone to gulping and digestive problems
- DISHWASHER SAFE and suited for wet and dry cat foods
The Ito Rocky Interactive Feeder has a barrel where the food can be initially inserted, it has different sized holes which is ideal for all types of food any shape and size. It can be turned around using a nose or paw enabling the food to fall into the puzzle below. The Ito Rocky is a great feeder if you are interested in training your pet, it can be used to increase their IQ. Animals are highly intelligent and have strong smell senses. They will sense there is food hidden in the barrel and quickly figure out what they need to do to retrieve the food. It is a great way to get a pet to use its mind and senses, it stimulates the brain to prevent boredom and a great way of keeping your pet both physically and mentally active. The difference with this product and the Catch Interactive Feeder is that this product has two steps for the animal getting to the food. The feeder is designed with a puzzle maze; it makes it a much longer process for the animal to reach its food as it has to figure out how to do it. A great product for those looking to increase their pet’s IQ.
- [ Premium Quality and Design ] - This puzzle toy is made using high-quality materials that are both durable and non-toxic to ensure your dogs stays healthy while having fun.
- [ Great IQ Trainer ] - Dog get the food from the leakageholes by turning the slow feeder.Then through the bottom of the plate to control the dog eating speed.
- [ Fun and Attractive ] - This Interactive Dog Toy is made to provide your dog with a challenge that’s both fun and Provides hours of fun for your pet.
- [ Healthy Diet ] - Dogs slowly enjoy the food,while avoiding the dog overeating caused by flatulence,so that dogs get healthy and fun.
- [ Dimension ] - Height 7.1 - 10.6 inch /18-27 cm (Adjust the feeder to a suitable Height for your dog puppy sizes), width 9.8 inch /25 cm.
The Doc & Phoebe’s Feeder is a product used to bring an animal’s natural hunting instinct out. It has been designed to look like a mouse, with the ability to fill the inside of the mouse with food. It will bring the hunting side of the animal out because it is intended to look like a furry creature. Most pets have an obsession with furry creatures and will be fascinated by it. The feeder can be hidden around a room, where the animal can hunt it out by using their smell senses. It’s a great way to turn feed time into a game for them. If your pet gets bored easily it can be used to prevent that boredom. The idea of the product is for your pet to have fun. Instead of it just being a feeder, it is seen a toy to them.
- Award winning veterinarian design.
- Interactive indoor hunting feeder.
- Prevent boredom & help your pet maintain a healthy weight.
- The bowl-free hunting feeder is designed for your cat`s health and happiness.
- All materials are designed with your animal`s safety in mind and are easy to clean.
Cats are predators at heart, they like to pray and pounce on their victims. But being a house cat can prevent their natural instinct from showing. They learn how to be lazy, usually become bored because they haven’t got anything to do and worst of all this can make them unhappy. A bored and unhappy cat usually leads to behavioural problems such as scratching at furniture and being disobedient. Using an interactive cat feeder can resolve this matter. Not only does it teach them new skills, but it also turns eating into something entertaining, as if they’re playing with a toy. We all occasionally like to play with our cats but it can get tiring after a while. Having an interactive feeder means when you’ve had enough the fun continues for them.
Some cats love to gobble their food up; they don’t take a minute to cherish the taste of their food as we do. Unfortunately, having this habit can sometimes be extremely unhealthy and cause problems for them. Some major issues that can be caused by excessive eating include:
• Stomach discomfort usually caused because they aren’t chewing their food properly, which can make your cat unhappy. This is usually where behavioural issues come into play.
• It can sometimes lead to choking and gagging.
• Occasionally it can instigate vomiting – and let’s be honest, no-one wants to clean sick up.
• Feeding overly quick can cause obesity in your cat, this can lead to further health issues in the future, such as heart disease.
With an interactive cat feeder, it prevents them from eating too fast by increasing eating time up to five times. With them eating slower it reduces the risks of major issues from happening.
An interactive cat feeder will change your precious feline’s life for the better, making them a happier and healthier cat. And who doesn’t want a happy kitty?